2. Buy local and visit the Winter Milwaukee Farmer’s Marketing located inside the Milwaukee Domes every Saturday. Look here for more details.
3. Check out the Wehr Nature Center – they always have tons of exciting events going on. Check out their Pop-up Nature Program.
4. Go ice skating outdoors – there is a whole list of great places to go ice skating in this area. The Milwaukee Mom’s Blog has the scoop on the various places you can go.
5. Visit the Boerner Botanical Gardens – there is always some sort of event going on at the Boerner Botanical Garden. Check out their Winter Yoga & Meditation event.
6. Sign up for a program at the Milwaukee Domes. There’s adult programming, like a Composting and Garden Soil Workshop, and opportunities for group tours to view the domes. Find out more on their website.
7. Go sledding, snowshoeing or tubing – wait for the perfect snowfall and you have got hours of fun on your hands.
8. Mall Tour – visit some of the local malls in the area and enjoy the inside warmth to do some walking/shopping.
9. Attend a concert – there is a ton of great music in the Milwaukee area during every season but attending a Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra concert is a neat experience.
10. Do something good – after the holidays and the giving spirit has faded, organizations are still seeking volunteers. Find a cause that matters to you.